HEAD-BANGERZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HEAD-BANGERZ

d-duble-e nd weev-e©.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aces lyricss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D=DUBLE-E
Admin
D=DUBLE-E

aces lyricss Empty
PostSubject: aces lyricss   aces lyricss Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:49 pm

STARTED OFF:
Started off on a YOT, tazo met the A-C-E, got together started shit, sed that we wud neva quit, together linkin in a rhyme, the monkey was the next in line, TNT we cant forget, Tazo always caused a threat, last not least the A-C-E, welcome to the awesome 3, the awesome 3 up in your range, wkd rhymes will neva change, face to face and eye to eye, when am on the mic am gettin high, rockin rockin on the mic, doin it dit dit doin it right!

ROLLING:
Rolling Rolling down a hill, My dj's had a pill hes had a pill hes had a trip im gonna make your body kick, midi midi make ya move ya body midi midi make ya shake, 3, 2, 1 now activate!

ACE
good or evil wrong or rite,blury vision blury sight, xtc will start to graft, send u mental send u daft, jaws wil rattle eyes will roll, as your cowie takes control, minutes hours passin by, my own option getting high!

IN A CELL:
Padded up inside a cell with someone next to me, say I had possession of a drug called XTC, I said is it false or is it true, is this just a de-ja-vu, in fact this thing was just a dream, wake me up before a scream.

WE REVEAL:
Combination we reveal on tha decks on tha wheels ov steel unkown force on the micriphone mc ace up in your zone, records scratchin beats are matchin kick off just for you, grab a dozen XTC then you start to chew!!

KNEW A DEALER:
I once knew a dealer, who had a lot of cash, bizzies cudnt catch him cos he had a wicked stash, 2 can play this game, soon took away his fame, mc ace on the microphone rockin with the cocaine!

HEART DIAMOND SPADES AND CLUB:
heart diamond spade or club genie lamp that you can rub wishes granted every time as i say this wicked rhyme not just 1 but you get three, turning round your destiny look at me on my way with very little what you say, so just remember what i said keep those thoughts up in your head, hope your wishes do come true giving you the smallest clue im the ACE up on the mic lyrics comeing day and night, my dj will bring the rest put your body to the test!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE ADMISSION:
free admission for my mission also for my wicked session come along you will see people buzzing off there tree doesn?t matter who you are even if you?ve come this far have no worry have no fear get your body into gear! now that you have settled in you know you can only win there isnt any time to lose this is what you?ve got to choose, is it speed or x t c? its all the same to you and me its just the same to the MC ACE with the badboys on your case!

UPON A MISSION:
Went upon a mission to find sum fukin wizz A mr pulled me over and sed this will to the bizz It?ll make ya dance It?ll make ya rush Oh so wkd Oh so cush Oh so wkd Oh so fine dancin with the bass line!

WALKIN DOWN AN ALLEY:
walkin down an alley when a radgie sed to me, give is all your money and ya fuckin xtc, so i introduced him to ma frend, wasnt what id recomen, show him what i had to give stuck him on a 9-inch chive, down the alley through the fog, hes on my back i start to jog, bizzie chopper on my tail, should i stop or shud i bail? in the car i hit the clock, to the tyne or 2 the dock, think that i am home and dry, stare the police in the the eye!

R-A-P-I-D:
R-A-P-I-D rapid rush on XTC r to the a to the p i d the source of energy the source of energy is rushing round my brain, on the mic on the mic on the midi midi mic ta ta time to go insane!!
Back to top Go down
https://head-bangerz.board-directory.net
SPARKOE

SPARKOE

aces lyricss Empty
PostSubject: Re: aces lyricss   aces lyricss Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:39 am

cheaz dee av always wanted them lyk
Back to top Go down

aces lyricss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAD-BANGERZ :: GENERAL FORUMS :: General Banter-
Jump to: